We have noticed that most of our clients seeking professional mobile app development solutions have similar questions to ask. To answer their queries, we have put together a list of frequently asked questions answered by our experienced experts.
1. What technologies do you work on?
We create apps for Google Android, Apple iOS, Windows, etc. Our mobile developers implement the latest industry trends with the adaptation of the latest and advanced technology options such as Flutter, PhoneGap, React Native, AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and others.
2. Can I review the code during the development process?
We can provide you chunks of our coding to make you assured regarding quality. But, we do not offer source code before the project completion.
3. Which platform should I create my first mobile app on?
Due to the rising popularity of both Android and iOS, we recommend launching the product on both Android and iOS platforms.
4. What will happen to my app with the new OS release in both iOS and Android?
If a new OS release appears, you must test the application in the upgraded version of the OS and point out the things that are not working well. After this, you can approach the mobile app development company that developed your application to plan the best roadmap and indulge in the smooth implementation of new features.
5. What features should my mobile application include?
Features are subject to the project requirements. All it takes is a quick call with our experts to identify what best you can or should offer through your mobile app.
6. How do you ensure security for mobile app projects?
Each critical information has been encrypted and any personal information has not been stored on the mobile device. We follow the latest security protocols while developing any product. All of the projects are covered under a mutually agreed NDA so it becomes our moral and legal responsibility to take every possible step to ensure maximum security without interrupting the execution of the app process.
At 3S IT Services, we have been in the web development domain for over a decade now. We have seen the growth of this arena, changing trends and technologies and the rising importance of websites. Through our journey, we have faced some questions which were frequently asked to us. Here is the list of the FAQs:
1. How much does your website design and development service cost?
There are a number of aspects from the initial concept to the final implementation. Therefore, the cost varies according to the project requirements and the duration you work with us. You can contact us to get a cost estimation for your specific project.
2. How much time will you take to build my website?
It totally depends on the complexity of the project. For instance, if we are provided everything, including content and images, it takes a few weeks to design and develop a small website with 9-12 pages.
3. What does make 3S IT Services a good choice for website development?
3S IT Services has attained ample experience, expertise, the right staff, and solid infrastructure to accomplish the project demands. Our solid portfolio in web design & development, mobile app development, and digital marketing as well as our strong presence in the industry makes us the best choice to hire.
4. Will I be able to make any changes to the site myself? How do I handle things after delivery?
Yes, we choose the most flexible content management system that allows clients to make changes to their websites without hampering responsiveness. Still, for any technical challenges, we provide free support to our clients till 30 days after the delivery of the product. After the free support duration, technical support services will be chargeable.
5. Are there any additional costs associated expect from the charges for web development services?
No, there are no additional costs involved except what has been quoted price until you do not make any alterations in your project requirements.
6. I need to update my website. Can you help?
Yes, we can. We provide website maintenance, redesign, testing, and development services at affordable prices.
7. Who owns the website rights once the design work is complete?
We are a service provider and the website we created would be your idea i.e. you are the owner of your website.
8. Will the website design that you create be SEO-friendly?
Yes, we employ SEO-semantic coding standards while creating your website which helps your website rank higher in the search engine page results.
SEO, Social Media & PPC Management Services
Mentioned below are some of the Frequently Asked Questions that our clients generally inquire in order to better understand our services. We hope that reading through the information provided here will serve to help establish a better understanding about our services and our company.
1. Why is SEO important to my business?
The objective of doing SEO is similar to what people anticipate in print marketing, which is about attracting and getting new clients to your business. World Wide Web is a gigantic city full of buyers. Without having a significant presence on search engines, your company’s visibility gets decreased and you have the probability of losing those potential buyers.
2. Before hiring your SEO services, I would like to know about the steps/process you follow in SEO. How does your SEO service work?
SEO is not a one-time practice. It’s rather an ongoing process that you need to be aware of.
The very first thing we do is to analyze your website and find the areas that your site wants from an SEO perspective. We prepare an analytic report based on those facts and send it to you.
After this, we implement our effective white hat SEO techniques that involve comprehensive planning and meticulous implementation.
Our SEO Services broadly comprise the following:
- Keyword Research Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Link Building
- SEO Content Services/ Copy Writing Services
- Search Engine Submission
- Directory submission
- Google Optimization
- Google Analytics Implementation
We first help you achieve your desired ranking on popular search engines and then put efforts to keep and maintain them.
3. What are the services offered by you other than SEO that help in website promotion?
To further corroborate our Search Engine Optimization efforts, we offer a wide range of services including Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click Management, and eCommerce Marketing to ensure your online success amidst the existing cut-throat competition. Here is a broad categorization:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SERVICES
- Blog Management
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Networking
- Forum Marketing
- Press Release Marketing
- Search Engine Reputation Management
- Video Marketing
PAY-PER-CLICK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PPC Account Setup
- Keyword Research and Identification
- Competitor Research & Benchmarking
- PPC Bid Management
- Google Analytics & PPC Conversion Tracking
E-COMMERCE MARKETING SERVICES
- eCommerce Website Appraisal and Strategy
- Optimization and Promotion
- Website Analytics
- Comparison Shopping Feed Management
- Conversion Optimization
4. Will the results be stable on a long-term basis, after we discontinue our services with you?
We make all the necessary adjustments on a continual basis, and also put continuous efforts to ensure the stable position of your page on search engines, as long as you are subscribed to our SEO services. But it is hard to determine when Google is undergoing an algorithm change, as it keeps itself updating at a regular intervals of time. Therefore, we strongly recommend you have diligent monitoring of your site’s performance for crucial ‘behind-the-scene’ alterations that are required. Once you stop our service, we are not responsible for the staged loss of your website’s top position.